Covid -19 Update
As you will no doubt be aware, the hospitality industry along with every other industry, has had to adapt quickly and confidently in order to meet strict new guidelines and protocols with regards to Covid 19. We are fully commited to ensure that we meet the new regulations and guidelines in order to ensure our guests safety and piece of mind, so that you can concentrate on enjoying your break in a clean, safe and worry free environment.
To this end there have been a few changes as follows:
- Arrival time is now from 5pm*. We need the extra time to air each room and for enhanced cleaning. *We are always happy to welcome guests from 3pm if possible. in 80% of bookings, 3pm is absolutley fine.
- We have a self check in system, with sanitised keys stored in lock boxes (we may extend a socially distanced wave!).
- We have removed non essential items where possible, the beds may be a little plainer, but are just as comfy.
- Our guest information folder is now online. All the info you may need regarding local services, places to eat and visit, and information about the cottages is now available via a link provided on arrival.
- We have included hand sanitiser, and enhanced cleaning supplies in the property for guests' use.
- We now ask that guests strip the bed upon departure - we hate to ask, but we have to follow the best advice. We will supply soluble laundry bags.
- Perhaps, and most importantly, we ask that if you or anyone in your household is experiencing coronavirus symptoms, that you do not travel to us. Additionally, if you or anyone in your party develops symptoms whilst here, you must inform us, and then travel home immediately. We will not be able to accommodate you for the 14 day quarantine period.
For further piece of mind, we have amended our cancellation policy so that if government guidelines change, and we are no longer able to accept guests, or you are no longer allowed to travel - we will fully refund, or reschedule your booking, so you may book now with confidence.
For more detail regarding our Covid 19 policy and procedures, please see our T&Cs.
Proud to have met the industry standard as accredited by Visit England, the national tourist board of England, and AA Rated Trips.