Escape To The New Forest
In a peaceful part of the glorious New Forest, at the end of a tree lined driveway, and surrounded by two acres of walled garden, you will find Flaxfield House.
Located within the grounds, are three hidden gems; our freshly renovated, stylish and luxurious, adult only escapes.
Each one mixes a touch of luxury with bundles of homely charm, and each has its own unique features and characteristics, with beds so comfy you'll never want to leave.
For the ultimate escape in beautiful, peaceful surroundings, just choose your favourite, and book your stay.
Just a 3 night minimum stay is required for most dates, but there may be the occasional 2 night breaks available where they slot between other bookings. Please see our full availability calendars (link below), or ask for more information.
- Luxurious and stylish New Forest holiday homes.
- Just a short walk from two outstanding local pubs, a michelin rated restaurant and a fantastic forest cafe.
- Walk directly into the New Forest from our walled garden.
- Minimum stay of just three nights.
- Fully self catered, New Forest holiday homes.
- Large outdoor space with seating and BBQs.
- Adult only, pet-free accommodation.
- Push bikes available to borrow.
- See the free roaming animals that include ponies, donkeys, cattle, pigs and deer.
"Nothing has been overlooked in this little piece of heaven"
The Goat Shed
The Goat Shed is freshly refurbished, and open to guests once more.
Set in a 19th century detached barn, it boasts a luxurious four poster bed, a claw foot bath, wood burning stove, and plenty of character and charm. Stylishly decorated, and beautifully positioned, the perfect place to unwind and relax.
Butler's Rest Cottage
Butler's Rest Cottage is a stylishly presented and quirky 19th century detached cottage. Perfect for a romantic escape, with roll top bath and mezzanine floors, wood burning stove and bags of period features, this boutique hideaway is a haven for couples seeking a quiet retreat.
"All the thoughtful touches make this
like staying in a boutique hotel"
"Trust me, if you are lucky enough
to have found it - just book it"
We would love to hear from you: