About The Goat Shed
If you are looking for style and luxury in the middle of the New Forest, then The Goat Shed is for you. With bags of period charm, this converted barn with roll top bath, wood burning stove and four poster bed is the perfect place in which to unwind and relax.
• Roll top bath situated in the bedroom area for ultimate luxury.
• Wonderfully comfortable four poster bed with fresh white sheets.
• Fully equipped Kitchen with toaster, kettle, induction hob, oven, microwave and dishwasher.
• Wooden floors throughout.
• Wood burning stove, made ready to light for your first fire (additional fuel available if required).
• TV with DVD player, Robert's DAB radio, a selection of DVDs and board games.
• Fabulous Rain head shower and ensuite.
• Mountain bikes available for guests' use (please bring helmets if required).
Outside, guests will have use of a cobbled, patio area with seating and BBQ, as well as the large lawned front gardens (extending to 1 acre) with further seating and BBQ, areas and views over neighbouring farmland, offering a high degree of seclusion and privacy.
The Goat Shed comfortably sleeps two adults.
Why Stay With Us
• Secluded escape exclusively for adults.
• Just three dwellings (a maximum of 6 adults), oozing individual character and style.
• Tranquil New Forest setting, yet just a short walk from two lovely pubs, a Michelin rated restaurant and a quaint tea room.
• Perfect spot for exploring the New Forest.
• Walk directly into the New Forest from our walled garden.
• Free from noisy groups of adults and children.
• No pets are permitted.
• Take it from our guests who return year after year!
Please remember that a 3 night minimum stay is required for most dates, but there may be the occassional 2 night breaks available where they slot between other bookings. Please see the full availability calendars here, or ask for more information.