About The Hayloft
Experience open-plan loft living in this stylishly refurbished, quirky, 19th century detatched barn conversion. It is the perfect bolt hole from which to explore the forest, original in every sense, and a haven for those seeking a quiet retreat.
• Accessed via an open staircase, and through the original stable door.
• The Hayloft is stylishly decorated, with vaulted ceilings and vintage furnishings to create a calming 'country-luxe' atmosphere.
• Fully equipped kitchen with toaster, kettle, oven, hob, microwave and dishwasher.
• Wood burning stove, made ready to light for your first fire (additional fuel available if required).
• A truly comfortable double bed with fresh white sheets is waiting.
• En-suite shower with electric shower, sink and WC.
• TV with DVD player, Roberts DAB radio, a selection of DVDs and board games.
• Great views over the stable door, to neighbouring farmland, and to the walled kitchen garden from the opposite window.
• Mountain bikes available for guests' use (please bring helmets if required).
Outside, guests will have use of a cobbled, patio area with seating and BBQ, as well as the large lawned front gardens (extending to 1 acre) with further seating and BBQ, areas and views over neighbouring farmland, offering a high degree of seclusion and privacy.
The Hayloft comfortably sleeps two adults.
*Please note there is restricted head height to the sides of the room, leading to the vaulted middle section.
Why Stay With Us
• Secluded escape exclusively for adults.
• Just three dwellings (a maximum of 6 adults), oozing individual character and style.
• Tranquil New Forest setting, yet just a short walk from two lovely pubs, a Michelin rated restaurant and a quaint tea room.
• Perfect spot for exploring the New Forest.
• Walk directly into the New Forest from our walled garden.
• Free from noisy groups of adults and children.
• No pets are permitted.
• Take it from our guests who return year after year!
Please remember that a 3 night minimum stay is required for most dates, but there may be the occassional 2 night breaks available where they slot between other bookings. Please see the full availability calendars here, or ask for more information.